We're sad to see you decide to leave Pop Gold. However, we want to help you unsubscribe as easily as possible. All subscriptions are managed via Apple (and they've made unsubscribing a little tricky!). Following the guide below will allow you to quickly find the unsubscribe button. If you have any difficultly, please reach out to us and we're happy to personally assist you.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple.
5. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Once again, if you have any difficultly completing these steps, please feel free to reach out. We are more than happy to personally assist you through this process.